Turkey is a nice alternative to the common chicken dishes. It’s delicious, sweet and is great for everything from barbeques to birthday parties. Let’s get grilling and lift up our taste buds with this oven roasted turkey breasts with one of the most interesting turkey breast recipes.
Oven Roasted Turkey Breasts Recipe
Yield: 12 servings
What you need:
4 minced garlic cloves
2 teaspoons olive oil
8 teaspoons brown sugar
4 skinless and boneless turkey breasts
Spices of your choice
Total time – 56 minutes
Prep – 20minutes
- Preheat your oven to 450 degrees F. place an aluminium foil on the baking container and dust it lightly with cooking spray or olive oil.
- In a cooking pan sauté the garlic with oil till tenderness is achieved. Remove the garlic from heat and stir in the brown sugar. You can add spices per your preference.
- Add seasonings salt and pepper.
- Place the meat in your baking dish and pour in the garlic mixture.
- Bake for 15-25 minutes. It’s cooked when juices dry up.
There you go! Stick around and explore with us the packed turkey breast recipes gallery.