Just a little creativity in cooking makes all the difference. There are numerous rotisserie chicken recipes but the best is the one that makes the skin crispy yet leaving the chicken juicy and well cooked.
Simple Rotisserie Chicken Recipe
Yield: 6 servings
What you need:
- ¼ cup, melted butter
- 1 whole chicken (3 pounds)
- A pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper(ground)
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 2 teaspoons salt
Total time: 1hr 45 minutes
Prep: 15 minutes
Cook: 1hr 30 minutes
- Place your chicken on a flat board. Season its inside with salt.
- Place it onto a rotisserie and set the grill on high heat and cook for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile mix butter, 2 teaspoons of salt, paprika and black pepper. Turn the heat to medium and pour in the butter mixture onto the chicken making sure to spread evenly. Close the lid and cook for about 1-11/2 hours. The internal temperature around the thigh should reach 180 °
- Safely remove from the rotisserie and sit for 10-20 minutes before serving.
You can serve hot with rice.