The notion that snacking translates to weight gain has been pumped into your brain for long, and here is different news, exciting news. With these healthy homemade snacks recipes, you can make snacks at the comfort of your home and worry not about weight gain. Have fun with snacks and stay healthy!
Frozen Fruit Sticks With Lime Drizzle and Passion Fruit Recipe
What you need:
- strawberries , hulled and halved (100g)
- pineapple chunks (100g)
- 8 seedless grapes
- 2 kiwi fruit (peeled and cut into chunks)
- 100g mango chunks
- 100g melon chunks
- 1 teaspoonful icing sugar
- 2 teaspoonful Lime juice
- 4 passion fruit seeds scrapped out and halved)
Total time: 50minutes
- Mix the lime juice, icing sugar and passion fruits in a small bowl, stirring until the sugar has diss You can pass the mixture through a sieve to remove the seeds and have a smooth sauce if you so prefer.
- Take a small amount of the sauce and place it aside for dipping.
- Skewer the fruits onto wooden skewers and drizzle the remaining sauce on top of the fruits.
- Place the skewers in the freezer for 45 minutes, until just starting to freeze.
- Serve with the leftover drizzle.