Are you on a weight-loss plan or just want to make sure the whole family maintains a healthy weight? Well, if you didn’t know a scrumptious meal is one of the major tools to help you effectively follow the plan. There are plenty of healthy and scrumptious recipes you can adopt.
Caprese Chicken Burger Recipe
Caprese chicken burger is delicious and healthy; it’s one of the options to consider when you are on a weight –loss plan. Wondering how many calories are in Caprese chicken burger? Well, you get around 250 calories from this burger, on average a women need to take 1,800 to 2,200 calories per day to maintain a healthy weight, and men need about 2,200 to 2,800 calories daily.
Yield: 4 servings
What you need:
- 4 thin slices mozzarella cheese
- 4 tomato slices
- 2 tablespoons pesto
- 1 minced clove garlic
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper, ground
- Kosher salt
- One pound ground chicken breast
- Place the ground chicken breast in a bowl. Combine in the garlic, pepper and salt.
- Mould the mixture into 4 patties.
- Grill each side for 5 minutes or until well cooked.
- Evenly coat the top of each burger with pesto, 1 slice of tomato and mozzarella.
Learn more on how many calories you need daily to lose or maintain weight here