There are a number of easy healthy ground chicken recipes which are delicious and have low calorie content. Let’s start with this simple healthy chicken meatball recipe.
Home Made Chicken Meatballs Recipe.
YIELD: 7 serving, Sauce yield: 4 cups
- Extra-virgin olive oil
- 1teaspoons black peppercorns
- 1/2tablespoon fennel seeds
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 2 pounds ground chicken thighs
- 1 clove garlic ,very finally chopped
- 7 ounces day-old country bread, torn into chunks
- 1 ½ cup loosely packed fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves, coarsely chopped
- 6 ounces fatback, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 2 large eggs lightly beaten
- 4 teaspoons dry white wine
- Total time: 45 Mins.
- Prep time:20mins
- Preheat oven to the desired degree. Cover 2 rimmed baking sheets with olive oil. Place a meat grinder and a large bowl in the freezer to chill.
- Grind together fennel seeds and peppercorns using pestle or a mortal then transfer to a medium bowl and stir in salt; set spice mixture aside.
- If grinding your own meat, pass chicken through a grinder fitted with a coarse plate directly into chilled bowl; if your meat is already ground, place chicken in chilled bowl.
- Place, fatback, bread, parsley, and garlic in bowl with spice mixture; pass through grinder into bowl with chicken. Add wine and eggs; using your hands, gently mix until well incorporated.
- Heat a small skillet over medium heat.
- Spread a pinch of chicken mixture into a small disk and cook in skillet, for tasting. Season chicken mixture with salt, (optional).
- Form chicken mixture into 1-inch balls and place on prepared baking sheets.
- Transfer baking sheets to oven and roast, turning baking sheets halfway through, until meatballs are lightly browned and cooked through, 18 to 20 minutes.
- Spray olive oil on the meatballs and serve immediately.
There you have it! Sumptuous, easy and healthy chicken meatballs, from ground a packed ground chicken recipes gallery. Bona petite!!!!