Delicious look, tasty and short preparation time, that’s what defines Chicken Quesadillas. Cooking is an art and you can get amazing results by trying various Chicken Quesadillas Recipes. Let’s start by learning how to make this stylish party food with a simple chicken quesadillas recipe.
What you need:
Yield: 6 servings
6 flour tortillas (8 inches)
2-1/2 cups shredded cooked chicken
1/4 cup butter, melted
2/3 cup salsa
3/4 to 1 teaspoon ground cumin
1/3 cup sliced green onions
1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
1/2 teaspoon salt
Sour cream and guacamole
Total Time: 50 m
Prep: 20 m
Cook: 30 m
- Mix dried oregano, cumin, green onions, salsa, salt and shredded cooked chicken in a large skillet. Heat over medium heat and keep stirring for 10 minutes.
- Using butter brush one side of the tortillas.
- Lightly grease a baking sheet and place the tortillas on it with the butter side down.
- Over half of each tortilla spoon 1/3 cup of chicken mixture then sprinkles it with 1/3 cup cheese
- Fold the remaining part (the plain part without the chicken mixture) of tortilla in cheese.
- Bake at 375° for around 15 minutes or until crisp and browned.
- Cut the quesadillas into wedges and serve with sour cream and guacamole.