We all want easy to cook meals that suites our busy schedules yet delicious. Cooking is an art that grows as you continue practicing; you can always play around with ingredients and come up with fantastic meals. Let’s explore the various Easy chicken breasts recipes together. We start with a simple oven fried chicken breast recipe
Oven Fried Chicken Breast Recipe
Yield: 8 servings
What you need:
6 teaspoons of extra virgin oil
1 1/2 teaspoons of hot paprika
Freshly ground pepper
3 cups of plain yoghurt
1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
21/2 cups crispy rice cereal
4 cups bagel chips
4 bunches scallions
8 ounce skinless, bone-in chicken breasts ( about 6 ounces each)
Total time -55 minutes
Prep -15 minutes
Cook – 35 minutes
- Pre heat your oven to 475 °
- Place a rack on a foil-lined baking sheet and coat it thoroughly with cooking spray.
- Using a food processor grind the cereal and the bagel chips to a fine texture. Transfer the mixture to a plastic reseal able bag.
- Add 6 teaspoons of oil, hot paprika, black pepper and 2 tablespoon of salt.
- In a shallow bowl whisk the mustard with 1 cup of yoghurt.
- Add the chicken pieces to coat evenly. Then transfer to the bag and seal.
- Place the chicken on the prepared rack and coat with the cooking spray.
- Mix the scallions with the remaining olive oil and place them beside the chicken.
- Now bake till crispy. Bake for about 30 minutes, at this point of the thickest part should read 160 °
You can now serve your oven fried chicken with the sauce of your choice.
Easier than you thought? This is just one from hundreds of Easy chicken breasts recipes.
Find out how often you can eat chicken breast and to maintain a healthy weight here