No time and in chicken mood? There are numerous chicken dinner recipes you can adopt and have your dinner ready in a few minutes. This garlic chicken recipe is just one of them.
Easy Garlic Chicken Recipe
Yield: 3-4 servings
What you need:
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 4 minced garlic cloves
- 11/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 8 teaspoons sugar, brown
Total time: 35 minutes
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 25 minutes
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Grease a baking dish preferably casserole dish.
- In a small pan, pour some little oil and sauté garlic till tender.
- Stirring the brown sugar and remove from heat.
- Place the breasts in the baking dish and top coat with the garlic and brown mixture.
- Add pepper and salt to your preference.
- Bake uncovered 15-25 minutes.
And just like that our easy garlic chicken recipe gives you a finger-licking good dish in just 35 minutes. You can try this recipe any day you need a quick-fix dinner.