A heartfelt gift, that’s what fudge is. Spread the love to your family or visitors with these easy homemade fudge recipes.
Double Chocolate Fudge Recipe
This is an all ages most favourite fudge.
What you need
7 ounces marshmallow crème
12 ounces semisweet chocolate chips
12 ounces German sweet chocolate chips
2 cups chopped walnuts (optional).
3 ½ tablespoons butter
4 ½ cups sugar
12 ounce evaporated milk
Total time: 25 minutes ( Preparation and chilling)
- Line a foil in a pan. Grease the foil with 1 ½ tablespoons of the butter and place it aside.
- Combine sugar, milk, salt and the remaining butter in a saucepan. Over medium heat, cook and stir until the sugar is dissolved.
- Bring to a rapid boil and boil for 5 minutes while stirring continuously.
- Withdraw heat, add marshmallow and stir till melted.
- Add semisweet chocolate chips and German sweet cholate chips until melted
- Add walnuts if you prefer to have them.
- Pour into the pan lined with a foil earlier and refrigerate until firm
- Using foil, remove fudge from the pan and carefully peel it and cut into desired shapes.