Are you a fan of marinated chicken and boneless chicken breast as well? Combination of these two will give you amazing results. Let’s start with one of the easiest marinated boneless chicken breast recipes – Red Curry Chicken Skewers. I am sure you will love it!
Red Curry Chicken Skewers recipe
Yield: 5 servings
What you need:
1 cup long-grain white rice
¾ cup coconut milk
2-4 teaspoons Thai red curry paste
4 6-ounce skinless and boneless chicken breasts cut into pieces of 1 inch.
2 teaspoons canola oil
½ pound snap peas
4 sliced scallions
Total time – 40 minutes
Prep – 15 minutes
Cook – 25 minutes
- Put in a medium-sized bowl the coconut milk, curry paste and ¾ teaspoon salt and whisk together.
- Soak 8 wooden skewers. Soak in cold water.
- Cook the rice as per the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Heat your grill to medium. In a large pan heat oil and add the peas, scallions, salt and pepper.
- Continue cooking while turning till the vegetables are soft (3-6 minutes).
- Place the chicken onto the skewers and grill. Turn till well cooked on both sides (4-6minutes).
Serve hot with your favourite accompaniment; you can also add your favourite vegetables.