Baking is fun. You can bake almost anything. All you need is come up with great baking ideas; just a little creativity will give you fantastic results. Ever tried baked chicken breasts? well, there are numerous baked chicken breasts recipes that will make you love chicken breasts more. Let’s start with baked chicken breasts with Parmesan Crust
Baked Chicken Breasts With Parmesan Crust
Yield: 8 servings
What you need:
1 grated parmesan cheese (fresh)
4 halved skinless, boneless chicken breasts
¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
4 teaspoons Dijon mustard
3/4 teaspoon chopped thyme leaves
1 dried coarse baguettes breadcrumbs
Total time-1hr 15 minutes
Prep – 25 minutes
Cook -50 minutes
- Pre-heat oven to 450 degrees F
- In a large bowl mix the salt, cayenne thyme and mustard.
- In another bowl mix the parmesan cheese and the breadcrumbs. Dip the chicken pieces into the mixture making sure to coat evenly. Press the coating into the meat.
- Now put the chicken pieces on a rack placed on the baking sheet. Spray the cooking pan and put it in the middle of the oven.
- Bake till chicken is golden and cooked through 20-25 minutes.
Leave it to rest for 10 minutes before serving.
I am sure you will love it! Just one of the many easy baked chicken breasts recipes.
Find out how many calories you get from chicken breasts here