You get them from the stores for one big reason; you will have them ready in the shortest time possible. Some call them convenience, half-cooked or may be semi homemade food; to me they are precooked food. We have a great collection of convenience, pre cooked or semi homemade cooking recipes that will make you love them, not only because of the convenience but also because of the great taste.
Easy Precooked Meatballs Recipe
Yield: 6 servings
What you need:
- 30 Easy Meatballs
- 7 ounces baby spinach
- 3 ( 6 ounces mushrooms) quartered
- 1 ½ teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1 pound gemelli
- 1 cup grated pecorino (2 ounces)
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter
- kosher salt and black pepper
Total time: 40 minutes
- Cook the meatballs and pasta separately according to the package directions.
- As the meatballs and pasta are cooking, over medium heat, heat the butter in a large skillet.
- Add the mushrooms and thyme and allow it to for 8-10 minutes or until tender
- Drain the pasta and return it to the pot.
- In ¼ cup of water add the mushroom and thyme mixture, meatballs, pasta, spinach, and pecorino and mix them.
- Season (add ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper)
There you go! Whatever you call it; simple convenience, pre cooked or semi homemade cooking recipes.