Roasted, Grilled, Baked or whichever way you prefer there are numerous quick chicken recipes to get your dinner ready in a few minutes. Let’s explore together a packed quick chicken recipes gallery together; we start with Chicken and Cashews recipe.
Chicken and Cashews Recipe
Yield: 4 servings
What you need:
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 6 teaspoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 4 teaspoons sherry, dried
- ½ cup onion, chopped
- ½ cup celery chopped
- 4 teaspoons oyster sauce
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast
- ½ cup red bell pepper, chopped
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 2 teaspoons fresh ginger, grated
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil, divided
- ¼ c up unsalted dry-roasted cashews, chopped
- ½ cup chopped onions, green
- 2 minced garlic cloves
Total time: 25 minutes
Prep – 15 minutes
Cook -10 minutes
- In a large bowl, mix the chicken with 2 teaspoons soy sauce and 1 tablespoon cornstarch. Toss to coat evenly.
- In a small bowl combine the remaining soy sauce, 1tablespoon cornstarch, chicken broth, and honey and oyster sauce.
- In a non-stick skillet heat ½ tablespoon oil over medium heat.
- Add the chicken mixture to the skillet and sauté for 3-4 minutes. Remove and set aside.
- Heat the remaining ½ tablespoon oil in the skillet then add red bell pepper, celery and onion, sauté for 1-2 minutes. Add ginger and garlic paste. Cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Pour in the chicken mixture and sauté for 1-2 minutes. Stir-in the broth.
- Bring to boil, stirring continuously.
- Remove from heat.
- Sprinkle with green onions and cashews and leave it to cool.
You can serve with your favorite noodles
Well, this is a quick and versatile way to prepare and enjoy your chicken with cashews.